Fixed and mobile operators and service providers, including MVNO’s, cable companies and satellite operators.
About this category
Traditional values such as quality of service, reliability, and customer service always score highly in this category. These will be weighed against a strong service portfolio, technological innovation, and evidence of strong and disciplined management providing sound business footing, and strategic direction and future scope for development of the company. Judges are looking for evidence relating to the period 1 October 2013 – 20 November 2016.
Entrants should fulfil the following:
- Demonstrate that you are a truly leading player in the region
- Address customer needs in terms of quality, reliability and customer service
- Provide strong and innovative service offerings
- Show sound management, clear strategic direction and strong performance
- Demonstrate revenue generation/growth.
If you are entering this category, you should address the following points:
- What is the name of your organisation? When was it launched?
- Which countries do you operate in?
- Who are your customers? Why do they use your service and what do they say about it?
- What features make your organisation stand out from the competition? How have you responded to customer and/or market changes?
- What investments have you made in your organisation in the past 12 months? How do you maintain and improve quality of service?
- What revenues does your service produce? How do you intend to grow revenues and/or business from your organisation over the next three years?