Last Date : 30th August, 2017
5G Summit 2017 launches 5GS Awards in association with ASDF as the endorsing partner. This is highly recognise the companies and individuals driving the success of the telecom industry to a global audience and keep connected. These awards are hosted exclusively for Telecom and Network related operators after the successful 3 years of operations in ASDF Global Awards, mirroring their fierce independence to ensure true leaders are rewarded. Awards is happening only in Bangkok Summit and nowhere else.
List of Category of Awards
There are 10 categories of the awards as a part of 5GS Awards 2017. Please choose the right category.
How to Nominate?
Nomination is completely online. No manual processing is there for the 5GS Awards. The results are highly independent and neutral. The sponsors of the Awards Night cannot nominate themselves unless and until no conflict report is submitted. All the nominations beyond the deadline will be rejected literally without any further clarifications.
Who Should Attend?
- Telecom operators
- Wholesale operators
- Network equipment providers
- Specialist solution providers
- Hardware & software providers
- Professional services
- Finance & consultants
- The entry must be in English.
- A single campaign can be entered into any number of categories but the judges reserve the right to re-allocate any entry, which in their view, has been incorrectly categorised. (Judges recommend each entry is rewritten to match the criteria of that category.)
- Supporting Documents should be sent to the 5G Summit desk through eMail.
- Payments are processed only through PayPal and there is no other gateways.
All entries will be assessed by our panel of expert judges based on the material submitted. All judges are impartial and the material submitted will be treated as confidential.
If you have any queries regarding to the submission of the form or anyother relating to this 5GS Awards, please do email us at email@example.com